Life of High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living the life of a high schooler

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work out/practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hanzo
new kid
Hanzo

Work out/practice Empty
PostSubject: Work out/practice   Work out/practice I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:16 pm

Sebastian stood on one side of the gym trying to decide how he was going to practice for the javelin throw....
Back to top Go down
David Johnson
new kid
David Johnson

Work out/practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work out/practice   Work out/practice I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:22 pm

*i pick up a javelin and throw it* Your really good a throwing a javelin
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
new kid
Hanzo

Work out/practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work out/practice   Work out/practice I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Snapping back into reality Sebastian smiled "I try.."
Back to top Go down
David Johnson
new kid
David Johnson

Work out/practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work out/practice   Work out/practice I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:25 pm

You going to try out for the team? *I yawns and i get hit by a soccer ball i pick it up and i kick it so hard it popped*

Last edited by David Johnson on Thu May 21, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
new kid
Hanzo

Work out/practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work out/practice   Work out/practice I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:35 pm

Nodding slowly Sebastian hurled the fake javelin sailing across the gym and it smashes into the wall where it splinters into little fragments
Back to top Go down
David Johnson
new kid
David Johnson

Work out/practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work out/practice   Work out/practice I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:43 pm

You good in basket ball? *Picks up the ball and starts to dribble it* want a 1 on 1 basket ball game?
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
new kid
Hanzo

Work out/practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work out/practice   Work out/practice I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Turning from his position Sebastian easily slid past DAvid stealing the ball in a fluid movement then shooting a three pointer "I dont really care for basketball."
Back to top Go down
David Johnson
new kid
David Johnson

Work out/practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work out/practice   Work out/practice I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:46 pm

o i see how you got a air ball *I pick up the ball and then did a slam dunk and yelled out* N1!!! Air David !!! Wooty doo
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
new kid
Hanzo

Work out/practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work out/practice   Work out/practice I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Laughing I slowly went to shower and go to class "I guess I'ma go back to class... I was skipping but whatever..." ><
Back to top Go down
David Johnson
new kid
David Johnson

Work out/practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work out/practice   Work out/practice I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:48 pm

O crap class i gotta run *I put on my glasses and wore my pants and put on my back pack and started to run*
Back to top Go down
Hanzo
new kid
Hanzo

Work out/practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work out/practice   Work out/practice I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:50 pm

Sebastian slowly exited the gym and headed for his locker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Work out/practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work out/practice   Work out/practice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work out/practice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life of High School :: west and east gym :: east gym-
Jump to: