Life of High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living the life of a high schooler

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kiichigo's Locker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kiichigo's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Kiichigo''s Locker   Kiichigo's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Kiichigo Walks to her locker, Wit her tet book and everything in her hands as she set them down In the organizd locker and Looked in the mirror. She saw her blood red hair Was still straightened And her makeup was still there. Of course, her Blood spot was stil there, it was a permanate mark on her eye that would always be there. She closed her locker door and locked it up, for she has $60 Dollars there. She put her back agianst the locker and just Hung out by it.
Back to top Go down
James Stark
new kid
James Stark

Kiichigo's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiichigo's Locker   Kiichigo's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:13 pm

*is walking by to my locker*
Back to top Go down

Kiichigo's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiichigo's Locker   Kiichigo's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:18 pm

She looks Up and Sees the guy from home Ec. "Hey.. you're that kid From Home Ec. James isnt it?" She Asked The guy walking to his locker.
Back to top Go down
James Stark
new kid
James Stark

Kiichigo's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiichigo's Locker   Kiichigo's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:19 pm

*stops*yea that class is boring so i am skipping are you to*walks over*
Back to top Go down

Kiichigo's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiichigo's Locker   Kiichigo's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:22 pm

"Yeah, I got bored So i just left" She answers with a bored tone in her voice as she pulled out some gum. "Want some?" she asked, gesturing a piece to James as Her cell Phone Is sticking out of her pocket, as is her tatoo. As she takes off her jacket, He can see a black and white heart with a banner across it that reads 'promise'.
Back to top Go down
James Stark
new kid
James Stark

Kiichigo's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiichigo's Locker   Kiichigo's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:25 pm

shure *takes a pice and starts to chew it*kool shirt but mine is cooler *i take of my jacket as a black and red shirt appears that says acdc*pulls out phone and starts to tx and sits down on the floor*
Back to top Go down

Kiichigo's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiichigo's Locker   Kiichigo's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:36 pm

She nods and sits down by her locker, on the floor and pulls out her ipod and starts listening to it. the song playing is called Inside of you By hoobastank. As she listens to the music, she takes out her cell phone and quietly sends a text message to one of her friends. Her ipod is Grey with a blood red stripe down the middle. On the back of it it as a picture of a broken heart, and blood all over it. She sees His cell phone and takes the earphones from her ears, "Nice Phone" She said, still no smie to be seen n her face, as always.
Back to top Go down
James Stark
new kid
James Stark

Kiichigo's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiichigo's Locker   Kiichigo's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:39 pm

thnks kool ipod i have one to *i pull out my ipod it is white with a blue shade on it**thniks she is kinda cute* so wat kind of muscic do u listen to
Back to top Go down

Kiichigo's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiichigo's Locker   Kiichigo's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:48 pm

"Umm..Rock..mainly..Wanna hear?" She asked and saw his ipod, it was cool. She Looked back up at him and thought, 'he's..sorta Cute' She thought this, in surprise of herself. She gestured her ipod to him."You?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
James Stark
new kid
James Stark

Kiichigo's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiichigo's Locker   Kiichigo's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:50 pm

i listen to rock to here we will switch pods *hands my ipod to her*i love disturbed
Back to top Go down

Kiichigo's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiichigo's Locker   Kiichigo's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:02 pm

"Me to" She says as she takes his ipod and puts in the earphones and listens to the songs.

Songs in Kiichigo's Ipod:

- Inside of you- hoobastank-
-Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes Off-P.A.T.D
- Build god then We'll Talk- P.A.T.D
- Nails For breakfast, tacks for snacks- P.A.T.D
- Lightning Crashes -Live-
- down with the sickness
- Suicidal Hotline
- Last Resort -Papa roach-
- Chop Suey -System of a down-
- Nine In the Afternoon -P.A.T.D-
- I write sins, not tradgities- P.A.T.D
-Pen and paper -Red jumpsuite Apparatus-
-If i were you- hoobastank-
-The only difference between martydom and Suicide- P.A.T.D
-Indestructable- Disturbed-
-the night- disturbed
-stricken- distrubed-
-inside the fire-disturbed
Back to top Go down
James Stark
new kid
James Stark

Kiichigo's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiichigo's Locker   Kiichigo's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:08 pm

kool songs in james's ipod
stricken-disturbed
down with the scik ness-disturbed
land of confusion-disturbed
indestrictibel-disturbed
thunderstruck-acdc
highway to hell-acdc
photograph-nickleback
into the night-nickleback
tnt-acdc
all summerlong-kid rock
Back to top Go down
James Stark
new kid
James Stark

Kiichigo's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiichigo's Locker   Kiichigo's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:23 pm

*getts up*see ya*puls out skate board and startts to ride to apartent*
Back to top Go down
raikuni
topbully/strongest student/bestfighter/bestlooking/biggest flirt/2ed head webmaster/muay thai
topbully/strongest student/bestfighter/bestlooking/biggest flirt/2ed head webmaster/muay thai
raikuni

Kiichigo's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiichigo's Locker   Kiichigo's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:35 pm

walks up to a nearby locker and pulls out my knife. i fiddle with the lock and break it off. i open the lock and grin. i pull out a skateboard from the locker and a gibson les paul flying V electric guitar. i also pull out a small wad of cash and 3 packs of Export A's and 1 pack of camel wide cigarettes.

i knew it....

i stuff the cash and smokes in my pocket. than walk off with the guitar and skateboard. feeling good at my new thing i vanish down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiichigo's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiichigo's Locker   Kiichigo's Locker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiichigo's Locker
Page 1 of 1