Life of High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living the life of a high schooler

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

girls chat in the girls RR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

girls chat in the girls RR Empty
PostSubject: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:42 am

*she walks in and sits on the counter and tkes out her ipod *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:44 am

*i walk into the bathroom and light a cigarette. i sit down in the dark corner*
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:46 am

*she looks up and notices her walk in* hey..*she says befor going through her ipod*
Back to top Go down
Laura Grace
new kid
Laura Grace

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:47 am

Sasoko walked in, digging through her purse. She glanced up at the Nikki girl. She sighed and looked down walking near here.

"I'm sorry. I was a real bitch the other day." She looked down at her shoes, bracing herself for the wrath of the Nikki, Rocker of All.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:48 am

*i sigh and take a puf of my cigarette. i blow it towards them*
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:52 am

*she looked up at sasoko while puling down her head phones and fliping her long black hair*
look..im not gonna yell at ya and its okay just dont piss me off
Back to top Go down
Laura Grace
new kid
Laura Grace

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:53 am

Sasoko nodded silently and sighed.

"How do you do it..?" She still stared at the floor.

"How do you not care about what other people think about you? It seems impossible to me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:56 am

*chuckles a bit in the corner and shakes my head. pulling out a small knife* well dont pay attention to other you little bitch
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:01 am

heh...nice on emo chick. *she said scoffing* any way just dont wrry about what any one thinks its you opinion that matters and no one eles.
Back to top Go down
Laura Grace
new kid
Laura Grace

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:05 am

"Really...?" She said quietly. She bit her lip and turned to go.

Sasoko glanced over at teh other girl, she hadn't even noticed in the corner. She sucked in a breath when she saw the knife.

"Wh-what are you doing..?" She stumbled over her words, eyes widening.
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:06 am

*she rolled her eyes and went back to listening to her ipod*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:08 am

*she smiles a bit and holds the knife. my cigarette is still in her mouth. she puts the knife to her wrist and cuts it. a deep red stream of blood pours out. and grins* try cutting. gets your mind off the others around you.
Back to top Go down
Laura Grace
new kid
Laura Grace

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:09 am

Sasoko yelped when she saw the blood. She wasn't one for gorey stuff. She closed her eyes and ran out of the bath room, avioding the emo girl in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:10 am

*she laughs as sasoko runs out* nice one emo girl....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:13 am

thanks. *pulls the fake arm out of my sleeve and throws it across the bathroom. i slide my real arm out of my sleeve and smiles* you think im stupid enough to cut?
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:25 am

no but if you wanna be a prankster come to the queen *she points to herself smieling*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: girls chat in the girls RR   girls chat in the girls RR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

girls chat in the girls RR
Page 1 of 1