Life of High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living the life of a high schooler

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ap chemistry class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raikuni
topbully/strongest student/bestfighter/bestlooking/biggest flirt/2ed head webmaster/muay thai
topbully/strongest student/bestfighter/bestlooking/biggest flirt/2ed head webmaster/muay thai
raikuni

ap chemistry class Empty
PostSubject: ap chemistry class   ap chemistry class I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:30 pm

stands at the large desk with 20 dangerous chemicals in front of me, i work on a secret mixture of my own creation. i may not be very smart at most subjects, but chem is my strong point. nobody can surpass my knowledge of dangerous chemicals and formulas.

carefully measuring a mixture of acidic and corosive chemicals, i pull out a match. as i light the match i place the misture in a small fireproof holder. i put the match to it and nothing happens at first, than it begins to sparkle and they shootout of the vial. i watch it and smile, as my formulae worked perfectly.
Back to top Go down

ap chemistry class
Page 1 of 1