Life of High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living the life of a high schooler

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minari's Locker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Minari
new kid
Minari

Minari's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Minari''s Locker   Minari's Locker I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:46 pm

*waits through the traffic to get to my locker* o.o ...... -.- ...... -_- ..... ALRIGHT MOVE IT! *cuts in front of someone and gets to my top locker. works on the combo* -fail- ~hits locker~ *works on combo* -denied- ~abuses locker~ *works on combo* -access denied- ~threatens locker and hits it harder~ *works on combo and it opens* i thought you'd see it my way >.> *puts stuff in and takes stuff out* -my locker is not decorated accept for a tiny black sharpie heart i put on the inside last year-
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

Minari's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minari's Locker   Minari's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:18 am

*she walks y then stops near minari who was threatining her locker*
hey minne~ *she says with a smile* threatining you locker i see lol
Back to top Go down
raikuni
topbully/strongest student/bestfighter/bestlooking/biggest flirt/2ed head webmaster/muay thai
topbully/strongest student/bestfighter/bestlooking/biggest flirt/2ed head webmaster/muay thai
raikuni

Minari's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minari's Locker   Minari's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:25 am

sneaks in behind nikki and wraps my arms around her. i lean down and kiss her neck lightly than look at the new girl

hey new girl. whats your name?
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

Minari's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minari's Locker   Minari's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:27 am

*she laughs*
this is a friend of mine we call her minne
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

Minari's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minari's Locker   Minari's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:55 am

*he looks at how shes dressed and her hairstyle.* hmm... hello minnie. im kuni. *nods his head than turns nikki around a bit and kisses her*
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

Minari's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minari's Locker   Minari's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:57 am

*she smiles and kisses back*
Back to top Go down
Light Yagami
new kid
Light Yagami

Minari's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minari's Locker   Minari's Locker I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:25 am

Kira walks up to Minari and turns her around kissing her on the lips.

"Hello. im finally here" ^^
Back to top Go down
Minari
new kid
Minari

Minari's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minari's Locker   Minari's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:38 am

um... hello nikki and kuni... ._. -awkward watching them all on each other and trying to have conversation-
*ish kissed and then turns around, blushing* there u are >///< ur late! *playfully hits him*
Back to top Go down
Ecyahc
varsity QB/varsity center/top runner/pitcher/drummer/admin
varsity QB/varsity center/top runner/pitcher/drummer/admin
Ecyahc

Minari's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minari's Locker   Minari's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:15 am

walks through the hall and everyone moves for him so he can walk and he goes up to kuni and nikki"sup people"
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

Minari's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minari's Locker   Minari's Locker I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:12 am

"Hey bro".She says while playfully punching his arm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minari's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minari's Locker   Minari's Locker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minari's Locker
Page 1 of 1