Life of High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living the life of a high schooler

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Detention !!!

Go down 
+5
xXLightxDarkXx
raikuni
Laura Grace
Devvy
Nikki-chan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:42 pm

*she walks in and slumps into a desk grumbeling*
Back to top Go down
Devvy
new kid
Devvy

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Hana walks in after flicking the teacher off when he wasn't looking. I can't believe i got detention and that girl that went flying into the chairs didnt! she thought as she took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Laura Grace
new kid
Laura Grace

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Sasoko scowled as she walked in. She glared at Rocker-freak. She didn't mind Hana. Hana to her was just there so, whatever.

She sat in a desk on the other side of the room from Rocker-freak, glaring at the wall as she went through her bag and brought out a jorunal. Saso flipped through the pages, coming to a clean one and started wrting.
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:59 pm

she thought as sasoko came into the room* hmph....she thinks shes soo perfct well dont wrry ill get her. *she pullsed out her sceatch pad and startsed to drw*
Back to top Go down
Devvy
new kid
Devvy

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Hana pulled out a random book out of her backpack while thinking I wonder if their going to start fighting again?
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:05 pm

*she glances up at hana and continues to scetch*
Back to top Go down
Laura Grace
new kid
Laura Grace

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Sasoko kept writing, only glancing at the clock.

... She still had an hour to be stuck in the same room with R-F. She huffed. Saso was not having a good day.
Back to top Go down
Devvy
new kid
Devvy

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Hana immediately got caught up in her book and didn't even notice Nikki glancing at her every now and the. Why can't life be more like a book. Simple and always have a happy ending?
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:22 pm

*she countinues to draw the looks up at sasoko*
*she thinks* i wounder what its like to be a perp *she looks back down at her scetch*
Back to top Go down
Laura Grace
new kid
Laura Grace

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Sasoko glanced over at the Nikki-girl. She had been thinking about it...

She had been alittle snobby when she sang... But she couldn't help it. The other girl was so carefree and didn't carewhat people thought of her. To Saso, that was her whole social status.

She wondered what it was like to be a Rocker..
Back to top Go down
Devvy
new kid
Devvy

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Hana stopped reading her book and placed it back in her backpack. Glancing over at the other girls she admired each of their qualities that she wished she had. Like courage, spunk, etc.
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:34 pm

*she stoped drawing and walked over to the window seting her note book down on the desk she was sitting in * hmmm.....
Back to top Go down
raikuni
topbully/strongest student/bestfighter/bestlooking/biggest flirt/2ed head webmaster/muay thai
topbully/strongest student/bestfighter/bestlooking/biggest flirt/2ed head webmaster/muay thai
raikuni

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:35 pm

slams the door open with a bang. i walk in mad and looks back out of the door. the principle walks in and shakes his head

fuck you man. this is my school, and he bumped into me. he deserved that beating

principle: HE DESERVED IT?!? YOU BROKE HIS ARM AND LEG. YOUR LUCKY HE DECIDED NOT TO CHARGES

PFFT WHATEVER

slams into a desk and sits in the back row in the corner. watching everyone. he sees his gf and waits till she looks over at me
Back to top Go down
Devvy
new kid
Devvy

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Hana rolled her eyes at the guy who just walked in. What an arrogant jerk sje thought as she went through her backpack to get her homework.
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:41 pm

*she stars out the window as her mind drifts into her subconsius*
hmmm....*she pulls her ipod out of her pocket and scrolls through her songs as she starts at the rain*
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:51 pm

i frown and put my feet up. than i make a paper airplane and write in it. i wite on the wing "open it" it reads

hey babe. wat did you do to get here?
Back to top Go down
Devvy
new kid
Devvy

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:59 pm

As she goes through her backpack for her homework her cellphone falls out and slides out. Obliviously she still looks her for homework.
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:02 pm

sees the cell phone and grins evilly. he crouches down and slides forward. grabbing the cell without her seeing. i slide it into my pocket and looks around. nobody saw and hana is clueless. i sit in the exact same way and smile
Back to top Go down
Devvy
new kid
Devvy

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:08 pm

Eventually gives up on finding her home work and just drops her backpack. Guess i have to spend the rest of detention doing nothing...
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:17 pm

she writes "i had to kick some ones ass today and i herd that you broke someones rm lol nice~
she smiles and throws the air plane back
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:19 pm

catches it an bekons her over to the seat next to me. i smile and whisper

wasnt just his arm, it was his leg to
Back to top Go down
Devvy
new kid
Devvy

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Hana crosses her arms on her desk, and lays her head on her arms. This is going to be an hour of hell
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:34 pm

*she laughs* come on hana its not that bad
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:36 pm

relax hana.you could always just walk up and leave.

i jump over a desk closer to them both and i lean over and kiss nikki.
Back to top Go down
Nikki-chan
new kid
Nikki-chan

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:38 pm

*she kisses back and smiles* -^,^-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Detention !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention !!!   Detention !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detention !!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next