Life of High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living the life of a high schooler

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

central campus hidden smokers pit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raikuni
topbully/strongest student/bestfighter/bestlooking/biggest flirt/2ed head webmaster/muay thai
topbully/strongest student/bestfighter/bestlooking/biggest flirt/2ed head webmaster/muay thai
raikuni

central campus hidden smokers pit Empty
PostSubject: central campus hidden smokers pit   central campus hidden smokers pit I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:50 pm

i walk in and open the hidden wall panel. i walk in and sit in one of the chairs in the classroom sized room. i light my cigarette and take a few drags
Back to top Go down
Slade
sitemaster/baseguitarest/ 2ed top bully/ 2ed strongest/ raikunis partner in crime
sitemaster/baseguitarest/ 2ed top bully/ 2ed strongest/ raikunis partner in crime
Slade

PostSubject: Re: central campus hidden smokers pit   central campus hidden smokers pit I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:05 pm

*follows rai in nd sits down*
Back to top Go down
https://lifeofhs.darkbb.com
raikuni
raikuni

PostSubject: Re: central campus hidden smokers pit   central campus hidden smokers pit I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:19 pm

tosses slade a camel cigarette and takes another drag of my smoke
Back to top Go down
Slade
Slade

PostSubject: Re: central campus hidden smokers pit   central campus hidden smokers pit I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:21 pm

*lights it up with a sigh*
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

PostSubject: Re: central campus hidden smokers pit   central campus hidden smokers pit I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:25 pm

you ok man? you seem depressed..... you wanna go beat up some nerds after we finish smoking?

i pull out my guitar and begins playing one of my bands songs.
Back to top Go down
Slade
Slade

PostSubject: Re: central campus hidden smokers pit   central campus hidden smokers pit I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:25 pm

"naw"
*sighs*
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

PostSubject: Re: central campus hidden smokers pit   central campus hidden smokers pit I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:32 pm

than whats wrong man? need a girlfriend? well lets see, theres that new girl kiichigo. i heard shes cute. i think shes in detention

(go post there lol flirt a bit)
Back to top Go down
Slade
Slade

PostSubject: Re: central campus hidden smokers pit   central campus hidden smokers pit I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:32 pm

"ok see u laters dude"
*bolts*
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

PostSubject: Re: central campus hidden smokers pit   central campus hidden smokers pit I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:37 pm

grin and continues playing my guitar. practicing for the upcoming concert. the yin-yang duo starring at the concert, and the trump card shredding there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: central campus hidden smokers pit   central campus hidden smokers pit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

central campus hidden smokers pit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life of High School :: lockers :: central campus lockers-
Jump to: