Life of High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living the life of a high schooler

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2-D Art Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura Grace
new kid
Laura Grace

2-D Art Class Empty
PostSubject: 2-D Art Class   2-D Art Class I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:06 am

Laura Grace walked in, a sketch book tucked neatly under her arm. Her blonde hair followed behind her as she walked inside the crisp cool classroom. No one was in there, and that was how she liked it.

No one knew her secret obsseion, here in the classroom. She would just sit. And draw, and draw and draw. Nothing speacial... but she loved it. The quietness helped clear her mind of worries like, 'how am i going to have time to do all this homework' or 'I wonder if she's actually talking about me...'.

Laura sat down on a stool in front of a tall table in the back. It faced the window which looked out onto the school's campus. Students mingled and walked to classes, conversing with each other. She smiled to herself and opened her sketch book, flipping to a clean page.

She stared at it, wondering what she would draw. Usually she would find some lone student that sat alone, and draw their face. The art class room was on the first floor, so she didn't have to draw it at a weird angle, but no one ever noticed her. Laura didn't know why... It was a rather large window.. but from what she could see, no one gave a glance. A second thought. They were all too preoccupied with their own lifes to really give a damn about hers.

Honestly, she didn't mind. Her blue-green eyes scaned the campus, eyes rolling over familiar faces. She bit her lip as she spoted a group of kids leaning against a wall. Cigerettes hung from their mouths lazily as they relaxed in the shade. She smiled to herself. It was a perfect sceniro.

Laura took out her charcoal pencil, sharpened and ready to go. Then, lightly placing the tip of the black pencil, she started to sketch the teens, from a veiw of her own.

All was silent as she listened to the rubing of the pencil to paper, a rough-scratchy nosie that was like music to her ears.

She had no idea how long she ever stayed in that classroom, spending hours at a time in there, after she had gotten done with her mandatory classes. The ones she need to graduate with. All the others where just something to fill her time with, or to socialize.

Laura sat their, sketching, in her own little world. Away from life itself.
Back to top Go down
Kanashin Nazuka
new kid
Kanashin Nazuka

2-D Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-D Art Class   2-D Art Class I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:26 am

Kanashin walked inside seeing Laura alone on her stool drawing. He had no homework coming for fun. Just then looking threw the window wind blowing everywhere. He turned around Oh Hey Laura then turned back again looking outside.

Kanashin had saw many open seats, He sat on one thinking of what he could even draw. He liked to draw lots of animes but he thought he couldn't make it.

Kanashin took his pencil out and a sheet of paper drawing drawing.. Just anything.
Back to top Go down
Laura Grace
new kid
Laura Grace

2-D Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-D Art Class   2-D Art Class I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:33 am

Laura glanced at Shin. She didn't know him well, only speaking on occasion. She nodded her head, giving him reconition. Laura glanced back at her sketch.

Rough outlines of the group of kids were still in the making. She glanced over at Shin's paper, watching him draw.

"You're good.." She mumbled quietly, looking at his drawing.
Back to top Go down
Kanashin Nazuka
new kid
Kanashin Nazuka

2-D Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-D Art Class   2-D Art Class I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:37 am

Kanashin looked at Laura Thanks. Kanashin continued drawing and thought of an idea.

I'll draw a anime face.Kanashin thought to himself.

Kanashin looking back at his paper and starts to draw and draw and stopped for a minute or 2 to go out and wait for more people to come.

*Leaning on the wall*. Wow schools empty..
Back to top Go down
Laura Grace
new kid
Laura Grace

2-D Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-D Art Class   2-D Art Class I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:48 am

Laura sat on her stool, staring at the window. When Shin walked out, she still stared. Distracted at by the sky, her sketch lay in her lap, half finished.

The clouds moved slowly as she looked at the sky, daydreaming about random things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2-D Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-D Art Class   2-D Art Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2-D Art Class
Page 1 of 1