Life of High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living the life of a high schooler

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daniel's Locker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
new kid

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Daniel''s Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:13 pm

Danielhad always been a bit withdrawn at school and today was no exception. people passing were snickering and gossiping and he felt as though it was all about him. the piercing eyes of peers watching him analyzing his every move. waiting for him to trip and fall so they could laugh. reaching into his locker he withdrew a few books and a pack of gum before closing it and spinning the lock face just in case. better safe then sorry. glancing over he spotted a girl walking towards him and was almost run over by passing students when he stopped in the middle of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Mai
new kid
Mai

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:19 pm

She passed through the hall managing to get to out of the crowd and find her locker and open it."This school is much different then my last..........."She said sighing and putting her book away in the locker.This school is quite but no one cares for people outside their groups.She sighed and sat next to her locker.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
new kid

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Daniel managed to migrate out of the crowds and over to the locker Mai was sitting next to. "Hi I'm Dan" Daniel said smiling politely at Mai.
Back to top Go down
Mai
new kid
Mai

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:26 pm

She looked up at him."Hi Dan Im Mai Nguyen..............."She said not really focused because she was thinking about home.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
new kid

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:32 pm

"Mai huh? that's a cute name." sousuke said looking at his watch. his lunch hour started in 10 minutes so he had plenty of time. sitting down next to mai he broke out the pack of gum offering her a piece. "Are you new here Mai?"
Back to top Go down
Mai
new kid
Mai

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:56 pm

"Yes,Im not use to the time zone or this school people or more divide and have less things in common but one familar goal."She said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
new kid

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:02 pm

"Yeah i noticed that too. you have clique-y girls and jocks and nerds. no one really cares about anyone else." Daniel said removing a piece of gum from it's wrapper. "So what classes you got?" Daniel asked replacing the gum into his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Mai
new kid
Mai

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:09 pm

"Im in English,Pre-Calculus,World History,Orchestra,Band,Concert Choir,AP Biology>"She goggled as she ran out of breathe."I dont like people that divide the world from each other. Its not right for people to live like this........."She said her eyes drifted to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
new kid

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:14 pm

"So what do you have next? I have a lunch hour." Daniel said zipping up his back pack and getting ready to walk to the cafeteria
Back to top Go down
raikuni
topbully/strongest student/bestfighter/bestlooking/biggest flirt/2ed head webmaster/muay thai
topbully/strongest student/bestfighter/bestlooking/biggest flirt/2ed head webmaster/muay thai
raikuni

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:18 pm

as the sea of students walk down the hall in a single direction a huge guy walks the opposite direction. pushing nerds and preps and jocks out of the way. you can hear him walk, and you can hear him pushing people. as he gets closer you hear a nerd struggle a bit. we push through the students and i lift him in the air. slamming him ageanst the lock. out of earshot of what raikuni and the nerd are saying. you see the nerd reach into his pocket and take out money. i grab it and throw him back into the group of students now watching. i growl and they scramble away. i count the money without moving from my spot
Back to top Go down
Mai
new kid
Mai

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:21 pm

"I see..............."She seen the guy down the hall way."If were going to leave now would be the best time."She said closing her lock and grabbing her bag.
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:23 pm

looks around and notices the 2 geeks sitting on the floor looking at me. i begin to walk towards them. i crack my knuckes and prepare to get another wad of cash
Back to top Go down
Daniel
new kid

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Daniel pulls out his chain and wraps it around his knuckles. "Agreed Mai." he said getting up and helping her to her feet and preparing to leave.
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:29 pm

gets to them and stands in front of their path out

well well, what do we have here? a couple of geeks wanting a beating i see.
Back to top Go down
Mai
new kid
Mai

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:30 pm

She giggled at his lack of self preservation and his high stride in pride.She looked at him with a look of dispeacement."If your going to take money from good luck I only have a credit card and I can cancel it before you use it............"She said chuckling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
new kid

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:33 pm

"I don't carry money so if that is what you want you're s.o.l. (Shit out of luck XD) if you'll excuse us." Daniel said moving to walk around kuni.
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:35 pm

puts my arm out and stops him. noticing they think i am no challenge.

you must not know me. i am raikuni, i own the school. now hand over anything thats worth money and i wont hurt you
Back to top Go down
Daniel
new kid

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Daniel sighs "You know i was really hoping to avoid this." as he spoke he grabbed Kuni's arm twisting it up behind him and slamming him into the locker. "Mai i will join you in a second." he said lifting kuni's arm a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Slade
sitemaster/baseguitarest/ 2ed top bully/ 2ed strongest/ raikunis partner in crime
sitemaster/baseguitarest/ 2ed top bully/ 2ed strongest/ raikunis partner in crime
Slade

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:39 pm

*walks up*
"is something worng ladies"
Back to top Go down
https://lifeofhs.darkbb.com
Mai
new kid
Mai

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:43 pm

She turn and seen two of them now."I dont want to rush thing,but unlike you I have some where to go so move."She said smiling and walking torwards him slowing.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
new kid

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Daniel jerked kuni's arm once more before releasing him and grabbing his bag. "Nothing to worry about." daniel said walking away and joining mai
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:55 pm

grins and laughs a little bit

you think that hurts? i didnt want to resort to this

immediatly pushes back and runs up the locker spinning up and jumping behind you. i pull out my knife and grab you from behind. holding it to you

now that i have your attention. i will let you go for now, dont expect it next time. im not afraitd to kill you.

i pull me knife away and slide it back into its hidden spot. i grab some nerd behind me and carry him off telling him to give me my money
Back to top Go down
Mai
new kid
Mai

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:02 pm

She grabs Daniel's hand a begain to run fom the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daniel's Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel's Locker   Daniel's Locker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniel's Locker
Page 1 of 1