Life of High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living the life of a high schooler

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

slade's locker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slade
sitemaster/baseguitarest/ 2ed top bully/ 2ed strongest/ raikunis partner in crime
sitemaster/baseguitarest/ 2ed top bully/ 2ed strongest/ raikunis partner in crime
Slade

slade's locker Empty
PostSubject: slade''s locker   slade's locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:19 pm

*leans up next to the locker*
Back to top Go down
https://lifeofhs.darkbb.com
raikuni
topbully/strongest student/bestfighter/bestlooking/biggest flirt/2ed head webmaster/muay thai
topbully/strongest student/bestfighter/bestlooking/biggest flirt/2ed head webmaster/muay thai
raikuni

slade's locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: slade's locker   slade's locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:29 pm

walks down the hall shoving nerds out of the way. i have a cigarette in my mouth and its unlit (like in my avi). my guitar on my back is padded in so it wont get damaged. i walk nest to slade and grin at him. i punch is arm lightly and grin. than i turn around and break into the locker next to him. pulling out money and a skateboard. i offer slade half of the money. as i talk my voice is muffled a bit due to the cigarette in my mouth

sup bro, wat you doing?
Back to top Go down
Slade
Slade

slade's locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: slade's locker   slade's locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:33 pm

*looks at rai*
"im doing good i guess"
*takes some of the money*
"thats my car fund lol"
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

slade's locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: slade's locker   slade's locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:44 pm

did you see my new car? i uh got it at a "special" discount.

i chuckle a bit and spin my keys a bit. i close the locker and grab some random nerd walking past. i look at him with my usual look

wheres my money? you said you would have the rest of my money today

nerd: please dont take it, i need it.

GIVE IT TO ME NOW

the nerd takes $300 out of his pocket and shakes with fear. i grab the money from him and throw him down the hall. he slides on his back crying. i grin

taking money from nerds is a great way to make money. most of them are rich
Back to top Go down
Slade
Slade

slade's locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: slade's locker   slade's locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:46 pm

"yea"
*sighs*
"dude im board"
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

slade's locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: slade's locker   slade's locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:47 pm

you wanna come out for a smoke? im about to go do that
Back to top Go down
Slade
Slade

slade's locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: slade's locker   slade's locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:48 pm

"smoke wat"
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

slade's locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: slade's locker   slade's locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:51 pm

pulls out a pack of camel wide cigarettes and a lighter.

come to the smokers pit man. its worth it, there are a few video games and a safe place to smoke
Back to top Go down
Slade
Slade

slade's locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: slade's locker   slade's locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:53 pm

"i dont need safe but ok i guess"
Back to top Go down
raikuni
raikuni

slade's locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: slade's locker   slade's locker I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:54 pm

hey its better than smoking out in the open and getting suspended. follow me man
Back to top Go down
Slade
Slade

slade's locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: slade's locker   slade's locker I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:46 pm

*stands next to my locker*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

slade's locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: slade's locker   slade's locker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slade's locker
Page 1 of 1